a collection of the artist's personal experiences connected to art. Visit Nan on Etsy Nannowandnext, Etsy byNanLaCaille, and Zazzle. Like her on Facebook. Browse her Pinterest . You can also follow her on Flickr or Twitter for fun. Take a look at her creative portrait and see some reviews of her work. Commission a portrait for yourself or as a gift for family and friends on birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, holidays, or any day. Presently working with watercolor and pencil. Thanks for your support!

Human Head Sculpture In Krakow, Poland

In Krakow I pause many times in front of the Eros Bendato sculpture by Igor Mitoraj. His larger than life heads are found in several countries. I would be so lucky to come across another.

In fact, I have been so close to others without knowing and walked on by. Sigh. I learned he passed away only a couple years after I photographed this piece. Unforgettable Art.

For scale, see a family as they enter the head...