a collection of the artist's personal experiences connected to art. Visit Nan on Etsy Nannowandnext, Etsy byNanLaCaille, and Zazzle. Like her on Facebook. Browse her Pinterest . You can also follow her on Flickr or Twitter for fun. Take a look at her creative portrait and see some reviews of her work. Commission a portrait for yourself or as a gift for family and friends on birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, holidays, or any day. Presently working with watercolor and pencil. Thanks for your support!

Mystery Build Kit

Mystery Build is a contest that came to be in 2011. It is a great pleasure to be a participant! I truly wish to make it an annual project. 

Only, I am not sure what is happening in 2016. I click to reserve a kit and do not hear a peep. Perhaps next year, I hope there is a comeback!

Many of the winners and top placing entries create figurative works. Here are some images of the process from my contribution the year I was able to play along in the art competition...