a collection of the artist's personal experiences connected to art. Visit Nan on Etsy Nannowandnext, Etsy byNanLaCaille, and Zazzle. Like her on Facebook. Browse her Pinterest . You can also follow her on Flickr or Twitter for fun. Take a look at her creative portrait and see some reviews of her work. Commission a portrait for yourself or as a gift for family and friends on birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, holidays, or any day. Presently working with watercolor and pencil. Thanks for your support!

The Face of Street Art

One of the reasons why I love street art is the surprise of turning a corner and running into a stunning figurative art. Here is a face I must stop and take in before I continue on to wherever I was going and whatever I was doing. 

Suddenly a beautiful story is before me. I imagine the artist(s) balanced up high often at night painting this mark on the city and the people of the city. I smile about how people may come as I did to see the wall which was once an ordinary wall.

Here are some favorites from my travels...


Herakut in Mannheim


Blu in Berlin


Broken Fingaz painting in Berlin


El Bocho in Berlin


Blu in Berlin


Blu and Os GĂȘmeos in Lisboa





Tinta Crua in Lisboa


Cosmonaut Mural by Victor Ash in Berlin


Unknown (to me) Artist Paste-up in Paris



Ernest Doty in Albuquerque