a collection of the artist's personal experiences connected to art. Visit Nan on Etsy Nannowandnext, Etsy byNanLaCaille, and Zazzle. Like her on Facebook. Browse her Pinterest . You can also follow her on Flickr or Twitter for fun. Take a look at her creative portrait and see some reviews of her work. Commission a portrait for yourself or as a gift for family and friends on birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, holidays, or any day. Presently working with watercolor and pencil. Thanks for your support!

The Sketchbook Project

This is a project I have taken on twice with totally different results.

The best part about it for me is how the aspect of traveling and moving assures that I can not anticipate the people I will draw because I simply have not met them yet.

What fun it is to look at the beginning and notice how different it is from the end. I go from drawing people in magazines because they are readily available and diverse to drawing people that become very special to me...










The Sketchbook Project offers other Challenges, I also enjoy the Pen Pal Painting Exchange.